- User-friendly interface
- Easy control
- There is a lot of advertising
Control is carried out by only two buttons, namely move left and right. Despite the apparent minimalism, the game is not so simple, the "car" is easy oversteered. Sometimes, you can be completely turned around, moving away from the collision, and then - a miracle! The car begins to move in the opposite direction.
Route is obviously infinite, consists of permanent rotations with freedom of choice, ie, there is no difference where you are moving exactly, you need just to pick up speed and avoid crashes with the wall. The only change is the background color, which is quite often. There is absolutely no settings in the game. You can only start the game and share with friends maximum speed reached during the next segment of the game before the collision.
- One racing track.
- Easy operation with touch buttons.
- Quick restart of play, you don't need to wait.
- The movement is not in a straight line, you have the freedom of choice.
- Minimalist design, you can focus on racing.
- There is no speed limits
- You can share the progress in Google Play.
This is a good timekiller, which is able to entertain you for a few days. Monotonous gameplay is skeleton at the feast, which will sooner or later make you bored, as well as the presence of advertising.
- Version 1.2.3