- User-friendly interface
- Advanced functionality
- There is no significant disadvantages
avast! Mobile Security has a number of useful features:
- Protection from viruses. Actually, this is the main function of any antivirus. Avast! offers scanning of installed applications and the card content, as well as new dubious applications when first starting. It is possible to plan the automatic scan, for example, at night. In this functional graph, you can also mention the possibility of scanning files and text messages.
- Security Advisor and the Application Office allow you to find the permissions of installed applications. If any of the applications too impudent, antivirus will immediately inform you of suspicious requests.
- Filter SMS and calls. The developers decided to go further and allow users to protect their privacy by giving them the ability to block not only malware, but also unwanted calls and messages.
- Web Shield blocks malicious links (for a safe visit of web pages) and even numbers of USSD (which can clean the memory of your device). Is also can correct the misspelled URL-addresses.
- Meter of Services conducts statistics of incoming and outgoing data, which is very useful if you are using Internet access with an expensive mobile traffic.
- Firewall (only for devices with Root access).
- Blocking of applications. You can disable 2 any application using the PIN-code or gesture (unlimited in Premium).
- Backup allows you to create a backup of your contacts, SMS / calls and photos (Premium version enables you to copy music, video and applications).
- ANTI-THEFT. This feature is particularly useful, it allows you to lock stolen phone, turn on the siren in it, track its location and notify the owner about changing the SIM-card.
This is still an excellent antivirus with advanced features, which becomes even more useful in a paid subscription.
- Version 4.0.7875